Hari Mohan Jha "Bidyarthi"
Subjects Currently Being Taught
- MBA Semester - 1: Managerial Skills Development
- MBA Semester - 2: Business Environment
- MBA Semester - 3: Agro Business Marketing
- MBA Semester - 4: Foreign Exchange Market
- MBA Semester - 4: Insurance Management
Videos of my online lectures could be found on MS Stream
Click here: for online lecture on "Processing and Value Addition"
Click here: for Webinar on "Best Management"
- Institute of Higher Education, Malé, Republic of Maldives to present a paper in the AMDISA Conference in the year 2002
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) Lahore, Pakistan to present a paper in the AMDISA Conference in the year 2004
- University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh to present a paper in the Conference organized by Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia in the year 2006
Technical Sessions Chaired in International Conferences
- International Conference on E-Governance organized by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in the year 2010
- International Conference on Management Cases organized by Birla Institute of Management Technology, NCR, Delhi initially in collaboration with George Masson University, USA and now in collaboration with University of South Florida, Muma and University of Eastern Finland since 2011 as Co-Chair every year
Advisory Editorial Board Member
Click here: for Advisory Editorial Board Member of South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases - a Scopus Indexed International Journal brought out by Sage Publications
- BIMTECH-Five Year Recognition Award 2020 given to seven researchers including me as only Indian amongst them
- My paper titled "From Subhiksha (Prosper) to Iksha (Perspire): The Topsy Turvy Story of Indian Retail Business Model" published in American Journal of Business Administration Vol.2, No.2 was cited in the US Best Selling book on Organizational Behavior, 14th edition authored by Stephen P. Robbins, Timothy A. Judge and Neharika Vohra in the year 2010 and published by Pearson publications
Click here to view Significant Citation
- An MoU was signed on behalf of the Department of Business Administration and Research between Saturday Club Global Trust, Akola Chapter and Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering Shegaon on 19th January 2019 for Cooperation in the field of Research and Education
- Interacting with Dr. Vikram Pandit, the then CEO of Citibank, USA during his visit to our college
- Interaction with Professor Rajiv Lal, Professor, Harvard Business School, USA during his visit to our department
- Group interaction with Managing Director, DGM and Managers of Maharashtra State Other Backward Caste Finance and Development Corporation, Maharashtra during a workshop conducted by me for them.